- Shaughan Dolan discusses peace-building agenda on Liberal Democrats Voice:
- Shaughan Dolan explains the rise of ISIS in relation to British Politics:
- Can we profit from peace?
- Labour needs to win aid-debate, here’s how:
- The Independent View: Liberals need solutions to the migrant crisis – and conflict prevention will be key
- Why the west keeps getting it wrong on Iraq?
- Remembering those who refuse to kill!
- The 2016 Launch of our Taxes for Peace Bill and commemoration of the centenary of the Military Service Act with speakers: Ruth Cadbury MP, Michelle Thomson MP, Liz Saville Roberts MP, Robin Brookes (Peace Tax Seven), Sir Richard Jolly and Jane Dawson (Quakers in Britain).
See more at our Facebook page:
Peace group Conscience is hoping to secure conscientious objection through the tax system. HOLLY WALLIS explores the proposed new law
How tax payers could avoid contributing to military spending, by Holly Wallis.